Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

My Ex Left Me Because I Became Famous: Karen Igho

Karen Igbo, the winner of the 2011 Big Brother Africa game, took twitter to express the reason she has been solo in relationship. 

Her tweet reads:

"Fame came with a price, my ex left because i became famous, he couldn't deal with it. if he really loved me he will stay and support me"
"is better to be single that to be in an abusive relationship"
"Not all female celebs sleep around we still have faithful ones... speaking for my self"
"In this industry you need a tough skin"
"The school of life where u never stop learning"
"Everything has a balance in life"
"Bad girl are not really bad and good girls are not really good"


Well, if you ask me i think he lost the trust he had for her as she became famous. My guess, she couldn't control it, it rather took hold of her.

Sorry sha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment